Bone & Joint Notice of Nondiscrimination
Nondiscrimination Statement and Accessibility Requirements
Bone and Joint, S.C. complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, religion, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or filing of a prior civil rights complaint.
Bone & Joint, S.C.:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (e.g., large print, audio, accessible electronic formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Arin Lane, LEP Coordinator or Felicia Long, EO Coordinator at (715) 359-6442.
FILING A GRIEVANCE
If you believe that Bone & Joint has failed to provide these services or has otherwise discriminated against you on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, religion, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or filing of a prior civil rights complaint, please contact the Kaitlin Ketring, Compliance Officer 715-359-6442, x1022 or by the hotline: 715-353-0322.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the OCR Complaint Portal, available at: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
800-368-1019 (Voice), 800-537-7697 (TTY)