We’re doing everything we can to keep you, your family, our staff, and our communities safe.
Please note, patients being seen at any of our clinic locations have the option of wearing a mask, in addition, if you wish your care team to wear a mask as well, please let us know.
***Bone & Joint recommends that patients who have received the Covid-19 vaccine wait two weeks before receiving a cortisone “steroid” injection from their provider.***
You can help stop the spread of COVID-19
Your health, the health of our staff, and the health of our community depend on it.
- 1. Patients/Visitors with Positive COVID-19 Infection:
- a. Isolate for 5 days from first date of symptoms or first date of positive test results. First date of symptoms counts as day 0. Patients can be seen if symptoms have improved, and fever is not present for 24 hours
- 2. Patients – Exposed to COVID-19
- a. Asymptomatic – Patients exposed to COVID-19 within 10 days of the appointment regardless of vaccination status can be seen but must wear a mask as long as they have no symptoms.
- b. Symptomatic – Patients exposed to COVID – 19 within 10 days of the appointment and have symptoms must test and if negative can be seen but must wear a mask. If Positive, follow guidelines above in 1.a.
YOU CAN FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19 BY VISITING THE CDC WEBSITE COVID-19 CDC Website