Why Join Our Team?
Be P.A.R.T. of making Bone & Joint the best place for patients to receive care, the best place for employees to work, and the best place for physicians to practice medicine. We all do our PART at Bone & Joint!
P – Professionalism
A – Attitude
R – Respect
T – Teamwork
Explore Our Job Opportunities CHECK OUT BONE & JOINT’S CURRENT OPENINGS
Bone & Joint is dedicated to creating and maintaining a work environment that reflects the organization’s mission of being:
- the best place for patients to receive care
- the best place for employees to work
- the best place for physicians to practice medicine
The reputation of our organization, our providers, and our employees is what sets Bone & Joint apart from other orthopedic, pain management, podiatry, and other healthcare providers in the region.
From your first date of employment and throughout your career at Bone & Joint, we strive to provide you with the skills and tools needed to be a part of our exceptional organization.
We will challenge you to learn and embrace new skills, and commit to a path of continual learning and growth.
The Bone & Joint organization takes pride in providing exceptional patient experiences and high-quality care for all who enter our doors, including our employees.
Please take a few moments to read Bone & Joint’s Standards of Behavior. Is this the workplace culture you are looking for? Apply today.
See What Our Employees Have to Say. (Click photos below.)
Above & Beyond Your PART Award
Employees and providers who exceed expectations and care standards to create an exceptional environment for orthopedic care are eligible for the Above & Beyond Your PART award. This award is presented each quarter to up to three nominees whose efforts have exemplified the characteristics of professionalism, attitude, respect, and teamwork. The recipients of this prestigious award earn points to the company store, receive a pin and certificate of achievement, and a whole lot of cheers and accolades from everyone at the company.
Each quarterly award winner becomes a nominee for the Annual Above & Beyond Your PART Winner of the Year award.
Shout Out Recognition
The Shout Out Recognition program allows for efficient and effective individual, peer-to-peer recognition on the spot. The “Shout Out” post-it notes, allow you to deliver the note in person, publicly, or virtually when you spot a coworker doing great things.
The TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More) Award recognizes a team or department that has worked together to achieve a positive outcome for the organization, patients, co-workers, providers, or community in the following categories:
- Met an established organization and/or department goal
- Enhanced workflow
- Started a process improvement initiative
- Created efficiencies
- Realized a cost savings impact program
- Facilitated a community impact program
Manager Treasure Chest
As managers observe staff members going above and beyond, they can recognize individuals with personalized cards. Managers also have the option to award individuals with gift cards based on the impact and outcome of behavior and or performance.
Service Award Recognition
The Service Award Recognition program recognizes and awards employees for their years of service to the organization. Recipients receive a certificate of acknowledgment and points to Bone & Joint’s company store based on longevity and other internal recognition.
Bone & Joint loves to celebrate! These events make coming to work more fun and engaging! Below are some examples of how the organization has fun at work:
- Employee Appreciation Month—That’s right, Bone & Joint takes an entire month to celebrate our employees!
- Annual Doctors’ Day—Celebrations to recognize the hard work and expertise of Bone & Joint providers.
- Summer Events
- Halloween—Events have included costume days and pumpkin-carving contests to showcase those carving skills.
- Packer Days—If you’re not a Packer Fan, we’ll forgive you. Bone & Joint designates Packer Days to allow staff to show green-and-gold spirit and wear Packer attire.
- Holiday Celebrations—Bone & Joint celebrates some holidays with parties, potlucks, secret Santa, and ugly-sweater contests. These events have also featured Epictionary, gift giveaways, and cookie exchanges.
- Random Potlucks—Some days you just need to share good food for no reason at all.
- eBingo and Other Virtual Games
- Scroll through a sampling of Bone & Joint’s celebration photos below, including a fun dance video.
We even had a bit of fun to lighten the mood during COVID-19 with a Bone & Joint Dance Off! You can check out all the smooth moves here. Bone & Joint has also celebrated:
- National Ice Cream Day
- Random Acts of Kindness Day
- Fun at Work Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- National wear RED day
- Think Pink on Fridays
- National Humor month
As part of ongoing efforts toward our quest for the best, Bone & Joint conducts employee-engagement surveys from time to time. These organizational surveys measure employee satisfaction and opinions on a variety of issues. The Bone & Joint management team works hard to take action based on survey results.
Bone & Joint received the 2019 and 2021 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Employee Engagement for achieving more than a 95% employee engagement score. We’re honored to have such a committed and caring staff that makes Bone & Joint a workplace of choice!
Your feedback is valued and important to our success!
We offer several opportunities to get involved in our communities. A few of those include:
- United Way campaign and events
- Fill a backpack fill a need
- Adopt a classroom
- Baby shower donations
- Holiday Charity Events
- Food drives
Bone & Joint provides a Total Rewards package, including market-competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, generous paid time-off, and well-being opportunities designed to help you lead a healthy and active lifestyle.
We value our employees and strive to offer a competitive range of benefits, so you can select those that best meet the needs of you and your family.
Click here for a detailed summary of Bone & Joint’s 2023 Employee Benefits
The highlights of the benefits for the 2023 calendar year are outlined below.
Bone & Joint’s health plan includes a:
- Medical plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Health Savings Account with employer matching contributions
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
Bone & Joint also offers a range of voluntary and supplemental benefits that may interest you.
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Bone & Joint offers several retirement and disability options to make sure you’re ready for things that happen in the future.
- Retirement savings plan with a 4% employer matching contribution and an additional employer profit sharing contribution!
- Short Term Disability 100% company paid
- $50,000 Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance company paid with an option to purchase additional insurance for you and your family
- Long Term Disability Insurance
Bone & Joint offers a few lifestyle perks such as employee discounts, reimbursements, and referral bonuses.
- Access Perks info Employee Discount Program
- Bone & Joint Discount for employees and immediate family for new-patient and new-problem office visits
- Discount towards Sam’s Club membership
- Uniform reimbursement
- Referral Bonus – Great people know Great people! Earn incentives to refer your friends and family!
Bone & Joint knows their employees perform best when they are in the best health, so they provide:
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Work-life balance is important to mental and physical health. Bone & Joint makes sure employees have time off to celebrate and spend time with their loved ones.
- Holidays (6.5 paid holidays each year)
- No on-call hours (surgeons and providers are exempt)
- No nights (excluding night shift in Bone & Joint’s Surgery Center)
- Business-office remote work opportunities
- Paid Time Off, including sick time, personal time off, and vacation time
Bone & Joint knows a knowledgeable and expert staff delivers the best patient care. That’s why the organization invests in its staff’s growth and professional development through:
- Internal career opportunities
- Continuing education
- Reimbursement for seminars, webinars, and other professional development activities per department
- Tuition and initial certification reimbursement
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) classes
- Job shadowing