Aaron C. Wanish, PA-C
Currently seeing patients in Medford and Rib Mountain.
Aaron provides general orthopedic care with a focus in fracture care and total joint replacement. He works directly with Dr. Thiel in treating patients recovering from surgeries and/or treating injuries.
- Physician Assistant Practice
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science, North Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Wisconsin Physician Assistant State Licensure
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants (WAPA)